HIJAAB: My Pride, Their Headache. - Home of Islamic Updates Home of Islamic Updates: HIJAAB: My Pride, Their Headache.

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
Techwise Blogger Template By 24clan Team
dent-free-data
Liberty 3 Column Blogger Template By 24clan Team
9mobile-special-offer
Publisher V7.5.1 Premium - WordPress News Template By 24clan Team
mtn-double-data-cheat
Sahifa v5.6.10 Premium Wp Theme By 24clan


Friday, February 16, 2018

HIJAAB: My Pride, Their Headache.

                                             





                                                       Bismillaahir-Rahmoonir-Roheem


                                  Some years ago, a non-Muslim friend and I were discussing about the rampant, disheartening and immoral dress code among some youth ladies in our area. Unconsciously, this non-Muslim friend of mine frankly confessed that he did have great phobia to flirt with an 'hijaab sister', let alone touch any part of her body, unlike his usual practice with any other lady/ladies. Immediately, I asked why. Do you know his response?

He said, "Anytime I see hijab sisters, I respect their beauty, virtue and also hold them in high esteem without any filth or leverage." This is the major threat your hijab creates for demonic/ungodly men around you.

It is a known fact that Muslim ladies in hijab (a covering that conceals/covers the hair and neck of a women) are not only pretty, but are also respected and protected from molestation in any socio-cultural environment they find themselves.

          Hijaab should neither be a decoration nor a curse for me as a Muslim lady. I should always be proud of my head covers anywhere I am. Some non-Muslims may attack me with names like SLAVES, UNCIVILIZED and UNSOCIALIZED FOLK. They may even go to the extent of calling me a fundamentalist. Of course, I'm proud to be a fundamentalist - who knows and plans to know much more about my religion - Al Islaam. That is what Islamic fundamentalist is.
          However, do I really care if I'm addressed as an uncivilized, outdated, 'Old-school', bucolic or out-fashioned lady just because I flaunt my hijaab in a way that pleases Allah? These folks calling kettles black, do dress half-naked, package or pack in jean-trousers or jumpy tight skirts with back parting.







          These ladies with animalistic orientation even sit in front pews during worship, thereby tempting their pulpits to remain dumb and silent. I their own thinking, I guess this is what thney described as a modern civilisation. Oh my God! What an irony of the human society we live in!!
In addition, to anyone who has seen the common portraits of the virgin Mary, one will notice that Mary the mother of Jesus had her head covered. Do you call that a coincidence?
          
   Have you ever seen a catholic sister walk around bare-headed? Why does she cover her head?  Wallaahi, Muslim ladies should at all times be proud of their hijaab. You are beautiful in the coverings Maa Shaa Allaah.
Why should I need to be proud of my HIJAAB?     Both the Qur'an and the Bible command ladies to always cover their heads.

1.            Corinthians 11:5-6 say:
                     "But every WOMAN that prayeth or prophesieth with HER HEAD UNCOVERED   dishonured her head......... For if the woman be not covered, let her be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, LET HER BE  |COVERED."


Similarly, In Suuratun-Nuur, Verse 32, Allah says:
                     "And say to the believing women that.............. and draw their head-covering over their bossoms, and that they disclose not their beauty..."



Also, Allaah instructs Prophet Muhammad in Qur'an 33:60 to educate his wives and the wives of the believers the beauty of hijaab.


"O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers that they should draw close to them portions of their loose outer coverings. That is nearer that they may thus be distinguished and not molested"

        However, some Muslim and non-Muslim ladies do decieve themselves. HOW? These set of ladies only cover their heads fully or partially with scarves whenever they are in  mosques or churches respectively. This is hypocrisay, sisters! Let's call a spade a spade. On a final note, permit me to share this puzzle with you.



"I have two (2) POP sweets, one is fully wrapped while the other has been unwrapped. As an individual, if I give you the opportunity to choose either of the sweets, which one will you go for? and Why?






Extracted from MSSN's Magazine (Al-Faaeedah - The Benefit)




Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE