The Race for "Likes" and The Race for "Goods". - Home of Islamic Updates Home of Islamic Updates: The Race for "Likes" and The Race for "Goods".

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
Techwise Blogger Template By 24clan Team
dent-free-data
Liberty 3 Column Blogger Template By 24clan Team
9mobile-special-offer
Publisher V7.5.1 Premium - WordPress News Template By 24clan Team
mtn-double-data-cheat
Sahifa v5.6.10 Premium Wp Theme By 24clan


Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The Race for "Likes" and The Race for "Goods".

                           


                                       BISMILLAAHIR-RAHMOONIR-ROHEEM
             It was a breezy evening when I decided to do what I do best- visiting friends to discuss and have fun. I decided to visit a female friends whom I had seen several years back to discuss about life generally. However, the discussion was becoming more and more interesting that I began to look at some pictures on her phone and on seeing one which I liked, I told her "I like this  picture" ( no string attached, only wanted to appreciate something good), but the response she gave me brought shock to me as she said, "go and like it on my Facebook".

With this I began to wonder what she meant by that. It was only fewminutes after that the whole shock descended on me as her sister came towards us, shouting at the top of her voice like someone who just won a Viosa Lottery ticket or probably one who won a sum of One million naira after playing bet on several occasions without a win. I was so surprised on realizing the reason for such joyous display as she told us she has gotten over 350 likes, therefore breaking her sister (my friend)'s record of 300 likes. It was at this moment that I knew full well that the race for facebook likes has made our ladies "mad".








TO BE CONTINUED.......................................













Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE