Poor Girl, Rich Guy Episode 3 - Home of Islamic Updates Home of Islamic Updates: Poor Girl, Rich Guy Episode 3

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
Techwise Blogger Template By 24clan Team
dent-free-data
Liberty 3 Column Blogger Template By 24clan Team
9mobile-special-offer
Publisher V7.5.1 Premium - WordPress News Template By 24clan Team
mtn-double-data-cheat
Sahifa v5.6.10 Premium Wp Theme By 24clan


Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Poor Girl, Rich Guy Episode 3

Poor Girl, Rich Guy Episode 3  

https://www.storyupdate.tk/2018/05/poor-girl-rich-guy-episode-3.html

Poor Girl, Rich Guy Episode 3

Written by Olalekan Oduntan

Powered by A1 Stories and A1 Productions

***********************************************************************************

Episode 3

ELLA'S ROOM

Ella : ( She recall )

"Lucy : I want you to take out your phone. Delete all his picture from your phone, erase his 

number. Forget everything about him."

Back to present

Ella : ( Crying ) why is it so hard to take Daniel's love away from my heart. Um. I don't want 

to  love him anymore. I don't want to.

DANIEL'S HOUSE

Lucy : Do you still contact Ella

Daniel : No, Why asking

Lucy : Nothing

Daniel : Do you both had a fight

Lucy : Yea. She use your pic as her wallpaper

Daniel : ( Sighs ) No problem. I will solve it

Lucy : What do you want to eat

Daniel : I prefer beans soup.

Lucy : Um. I will cook that now.

ELLA'S ROOM

Ella : ( On phone ) Yea. Daniel, I will be back very soon. Be expecting me very soon. ( She hang 

up )

( She put on make up, and pack her hair very well. She look beautiful )

AT THE DOORSTEP

Michael : You look beautiful

Ella : ( Smile ) Did I really look good

Michael : I can see you are happy

Ella : Um, Someone important call me

Michael : Um ( He walk away )

Ella : ( Giggle ) Arrogant and proud. ( Shouting ) Yea. You will will still apologize when am 

back for want you did the other time. I forget to ask him is my outfit nice.

AT YOUYUM PARK ( one of the best place for dating people to go in Safa )

Daniel : ( Waiting for Ella, He saw her waving at him )

( They meet one on one )

Daniel : Hi

Ella : ( Smiling )

Daniel : You look beautiful.

Ella : ( Smiling ) Thanks.

Daniel : How is everything ? Is everything going on fine. How is your sales ?

Ella : Fine

Daniel : Give me your phone.

( She give it to him, He delete all his information and pic on her phone and give it to her )

Ella : ( Feel bad ) Daniel

Daniel : Ella, Forget about me, We are done with our relationship. I have no more feelings for 

you. Stop loving me. Stop calling me. Leave me Alone. I don't love you anymore. Someone have 

replace you in my heart.

Ella : ( About to cry, Feeling sad ) It okay. Are you here to tell me all this. ( Shouting at him ) 

Are you here to tell me our relationship is finally over huh Daniel. ( Crying ) What have I done 

 to deserve this ? What is it that you want from me. ( Clearing her tears ) Thank, Thanks ( 

Crying hardly and clearing it ) Thanks, Thank you. Thank you

(Daniel hug her )

Daniel : This is our last hug Ella. ( He turn back and leave )

Ella : ( Crying pitifully ) I will also forget you. Um. I will erase those feelings.

AT A BAR HOUSE

ELLA DRINKING HARDLY

ELLA : I will never love you anymore Denial. You turn me down because am poor huh. I will 

be rich some day, huh. I still love Denial.


( Ella get back home drunk. No one is at home only Michael is at home. She went straight to 

Michael room thinking it her room )

Michael : What do you want ?

Ella : Denial leave my way. We are no more together. I want to sleep

Michael : Are you sick ? Are you drunk ?

Ella : ( Nodding her head Negatively )

Michael : That your room

Ella : I can't get rid of you Daniel, It not easy to get rid of you.

( SHE HUGS MICHAEL )

TO BE CONTINUE...................



Kindly subscribe to our email newsletter, comment and share.



Feel free to contact us through our email




or 
call us on:- +2347013937688, +2348147406446 (WhatsApp 

Inclusive),



or through our official Facebook page








Thanks.





See yah.





Stay tune for Episode 4.



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE