Poor Girl, Rich Guy Episode 2 - Home of Islamic Updates Home of Islamic Updates: Poor Girl, Rich Guy Episode 2

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
Techwise Blogger Template By 24clan Team
dent-free-data
Liberty 3 Column Blogger Template By 24clan Team
9mobile-special-offer
Publisher V7.5.1 Premium - WordPress News Template By 24clan Team
mtn-double-data-cheat
Sahifa v5.6.10 Premium Wp Theme By 24clan


Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Poor Girl, Rich Guy Episode 2


Poor Girl, Rich Guy Episode 2

https://www.storyupdate.tk/2018/05/poor-girl-rich-guy-episode-2.html

 

 



Poor Girl, Rich Guy Episode 2

Written by:- Olalekan Oduntan

Powered by A1 Stories and A1 productions

 *********************************************************************************

AT THE DOOR

Ella open the door and see Michael.

Ella : ( She recall ) Michael push her, she fall.

Michael enter the car and drive away  YOU ?

Michael : ( Surprise ) HOW COME ?

Ella : ( Laughing hard ) What are you looking for

Michael : I should be asking you same question

Ella : ( Looking at him closely ) Are you drunk or mental illness. This where I live.

Michael : ( Surprise ) You live here.?

Ella : Um, I live here. What do you want ?

Michael : ( He took his phone and start calling ) Sir, am at your doorstep. Yea. Thanks. ( He hang up )

Ella : Tell me what is it you want ?

( Ezra join them )

Ezra : Sir, I don't know you are here.

Ella : Brother Ezra, Do you know him ?

Ezra : Yes, His our new housemate

Ella : Housemate ?

Ezra : Yea, He even stay beside you.

Ella : Huh.

Ezra : Let me help you with some load.

( Ezra carry one of Michael's load )

Ella : Before you enter, Apologize

Michael : For what ?

Ella : For pushing me the other time

Michael : I have nothing to apologize for.

( He enter and push Ella again [ She was about to fall down )

Ella : You must apologize. You this bitch.

INSIDE ELLA'S ROOM

Ella : ( talking to herself ) That stupid, Man. I must show him. He must learn how to respect woman.

Huh. No. Let me leave him. Never leave who. Am hero.

( Brake comes in )

Brake : Sister, What the matter

Ella : Nothing.

Brake : You are talking to yourself.

Ella : ( Smiling ) Oh, am planning against tomorrow. Um

Brake : Yea. Am sleeping with my Friend tonight

Ella : Don't be late tomorrow. Okay.

Brake : Yea.

MICHAEL'S ROOM

Michael : This is a new life. I have to find something in doing. Father, You can force me do

something. I do whatever I want. Am free from you now.

GOGO SOFT DRINK COMPANY ( SALES DEPARTMENT )

Ella : ( Team leader ) [ In her mind ) he must apologize to me. I will show him, who am i.

Aria : Team leader ! Team leader !!

Ella : Um

Aria : Is something boring you

Ella : ( Smile ) No. Any news

Aria : No one is willing to buy from our department

Ella : ( Sighs ) I will think of what to do.

Aria : If we continue with this, Our department may be punish

Ella : I understand you Aria. We will work hard.

LUCY DEPARTMENT

Lucy : We sold 78 % right

Joel : Yea, Senior.

Lucy : Any news

Joel : Not yet senior

Lucy : What of park

Joel : she want with John to deliver goods

Lucy : Good.

COMPANY COFFEE SHOP

Ella : Thanks. Have also try my best to sell but they are not buying

Sarah : If there is anyone that want to buy I will tell you.

Ella : Thanks. ( She left without taking her phone. Lucy came and saw the phone )

Lucy : ( She on the phone and find Daniel ( Ella Ex boyfriend ) as her wallpaper.

ELLA'S SELLING DEPARTMENT

Ella : What do you want Lucy

Lucy : Do you think he's going to be yours again ? Do you think he will fall in love with you again

Ella : What are you talking about ?

Lucy : Daniel is mine and his mine forever. Do you still love him, I think you said you've forgotten

him already.

Ella : I don't Understand everything you are talking about.

Lucy : Take your phone

Ella : Oh i forget my phone.

Lucy : Why Daniel pic as your wallpaper

Ella : ( Sad ) Lucy ?

Lucy : I want you to take of out of your phone. Delete all his picture from your phone, erase his

number. Forget everything about him. I love him please. I don't want to loss him. Please

Ella : Okay.

EZRA'S HOUSE

( Ella is about to come in, Michael is going out. They face one another )

Ella : Let me pass

Michael : Do something happened to you

Ella : Let me pass

Michael : You look doll

Ella : Let me pass

Michael : ( Smile ) Okay. Just chill no matter how hard it is. Chill.

To be continue..................




Kindly subscribe to our email newsletter, comment and share.



Feel free to contact us through our email




or 

call us on:- +2347013937688, +2348147406446 (WhatsApp 

Inclusive),



or through our official Facebook page








Thanks.





See yah.





Stay tune for Episode 3.


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE