A man who cannot cook. - Home of Islamic Updates Home of Islamic Updates: A man who cannot cook.

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
Techwise Blogger Template By 24clan Team
dent-free-data
Liberty 3 Column Blogger Template By 24clan Team
9mobile-special-offer
Publisher V7.5.1 Premium - WordPress News Template By 24clan Team
mtn-double-data-cheat
Sahifa v5.6.10 Premium Wp Theme By 24clan


Sunday, October 29, 2017

A man who cannot cook.


Good morning, everyone. There is this one important thing I've been wanting to tell guys and the kind  of hunger that I woke up with makes this morning the perfect time for it.

So, I visited this guy in school and he prepared noodles for me, I could have pretended it was fine but my stomach is so allergic to rubbish, so I had to spit it out.

I later found out it was his ex girlfriend who was responsible for his meals. So, that was why a grown ass man could not prepare ordinary noodles.

When he later asked me out, I told him flat that I don't deal with overgrown babies who can't look after themselves.

Dear guys, do you know that if you cook your meals, your genitals won't shrink? I swear, it will not reduce in size.

The most crazy part of this is, guys who cannot light a match stick will have the guts to insult a lady who cannot pound yam.

Please, did I miss the part of a life manual that says females come to this world configured with culinary skills?

Dear guys, please, learn how to make your meals, it's not so that you won't starve, you can starve for all I care. It is for you not to turn someone's daughter to your cook! 

Dear ladies, I know you don't want to loose your man, but, if after all these years of courtship, he has never made you a meal, you're always the one sweating out your head in the kitchen, you still have the chance to run, for you're in the wrong place, my lady.

Dear ladies, stop indulging these guys, make them cook for you too. If you eventually marry them, is this how you plan to spend the rest of your life baby sitting a grown man?

Dear parents, please, teach your boys to become responsible too.

We're tired of seeing bunch of grown babies claiming to be men.
Dear ladies, if your man cannot look after himself, cannot clean after himself and cannot make his meals, he's waiting for you to do all of those for him, ditch his ass and send him back to his parents' home for proper home training.


Kudos  to those guys who can cook, the rest can go take their greetings  from a two year old baby boy, because it's you and that baby that are in the same category.

Meanwhile, the greatest  chef in the world is a man and his name is Alain Passard, and he has not been diagnosed of shrunk balls related to making meals. So, African guys, what's up?

Thanks. 


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE