The President's Daughter and I (Prologue) - Home of Islamic Updates Home of Islamic Updates: The President's Daughter and I (Prologue)

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
Techwise Blogger Template By 24clan Team
dent-free-data
Liberty 3 Column Blogger Template By 24clan Team
9mobile-special-offer
Publisher V7.5.1 Premium - WordPress News Template By 24clan Team
mtn-double-data-cheat
Sahifa v5.6.10 Premium Wp Theme By 24clan


Friday, June 01, 2018

The President's Daughter and I (Prologue)



Prologue






I find it impossible and unbelievable to imagine that the whole President of Nigeria’s Daughter

is schooling in Nigeria. No fear ofassassination or kidnapping whatsoever.

Although she got her two bodyguards around her at all time (A male and a female) which i

thought they weren’t enough. She is cool, not acting spoil, not showing of her background

and she’s kind of nice to the nice.

I always stare at her whenever she walk pass, i make sure she doesn’t catch me ‘coz

it’d be embarrassing to me. I’m the coolest among my peer groups, i keep to my self, talk less, laugh 

alot at jokes and funny stuffs, intelligent, brave not afraid. I always believe that i’m strong, 

very strong to defeat my enemies at all times. I stay out of trouble ‘coz i hate trouble, but how would stay out of trouble if i get involved with the President’s daughter? Find out from this 

intriguing story


Written By:- Victor U. James (Vict-Vames)


Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE