He is everywhere you are - Home of Islamic Updates Home of Islamic Updates: He is everywhere you are

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
Techwise Blogger Template By 24clan Team
dent-free-data
Liberty 3 Column Blogger Template By 24clan Team
9mobile-special-offer
Publisher V7.5.1 Premium - WordPress News Template By 24clan Team
mtn-double-data-cheat
Sahifa v5.6.10 Premium Wp Theme By 24clan


Monday, October 30, 2017

He is everywhere you are

"Bismillahir Rahmannir Raheem""Al-Hamdu Lillaahi Rabbil 'Aalameen was Salaatu was- Salaamu 'Alaa Sayidinaa Muhammadin wa Aalihi wa Asabihi Ajma 'een (tauheed- risalat- ahkirat and islam-iman-ihsan)

"He is with you wherever you are," (57/4)
"If My slaves ask you about Me, I am near. I answer the call of the caller when he calls on Me," (2/186)
"Three men cannot confer together secretly without Him being the fourth of them, or five without Him being the sixth of them, or fewer than that or more without Him being with them wherever they are," (58/7)
"You do not engage in any matter or recite any of the Qur'an or do any action without Our witnessing you while you are occupied with it," (10/61)
"We are nearer to him than his jugular vein," (50/16)
"And they cannot conceal themselves from Allah. He is with them ...." (4/107)
"...and He is nearer to you than the neck of your riding beast,"

'I am with My slave when he remembers Me and his lips move with [mention of] Me.'"

I am in the opinion My slave has of Me, and I am with him wherever he remembers Me. If he remembers me in his self, I remember him in Myself. If he remembers me in an assembly, I remember him in an assembly better than it. If he draws nearer to me by the span of a hand, I draw nearer to him by a cubit. If he draws nearer to Me by a cubit, I draw nearer to him by a fathom [the distance between the fingertips of the two hands when the arms are stretched wide open]. If he comes to me walking, I rush towards him."

Whoever understands anything of these texts anthropomorphically, or in the sense of incarnation, or as a form of monism has only been taken away from Allah, mighty is He and majestic, and from His Messenger, ﷺ, by his ignorance and poor understanding. Allah and His Messenger are free from all of that.

Glorious is the One(allah) whom nothing resembles and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing.

Imam Abu Hanifa (85 H. - 150 H) said: "If it were not for two years, I would have perished." He said, "for two years I accompanied Sayyidina Ja'far as-Sadiq and I acquired  the spiritual knowledge that made me a Sufi in the Way." [Ad-Durr al-Mukhtar, vol 1. p. 43]

Imam Malik (95 H. - 179 H.) said: "Whoever studies Jurisprudence / Fiqh [tafaqaha] and didn't study Sufism [tasawwaf] will be corrupted; and whoever studied Sufism and didn't  study Jurisprudence will become a heretic; and whoever combined both will reach the Truth."  ['Ali al-Adawi , vol. 2, p 195]

Imam Shafi'i (150 - 205 AH.) said: "I accompanied the Sufi people and I received from them three strands of knowledge: ...how to speak; how to treat people with leniency and a  soft heart... and they... guided me in the ways of Sufism." [Kashf al-Khafa, 'Ajluni, vol. 1, p 341.]

Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal (164 - 241 AH.) the said: "O my son, you have to sit with the People of Sufism, because they are like a fountain of knowledge and they keep the Remembrance of  Allah in their hearts. they are the ascetics and they have the most spiritual power." [Tanwir al-Qulub p. 405]

When I want to talk to allah I say prayers and when I want that he talk to me I recite quran- Hazrath Ali(ra)



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE